SPT - Big Sandy Creek Trestle
Awaiting conversion for trail use as part of the forthcoming Shortgrass Prairie Trail.
Total length approximate
- Abandoned timber stringer bridge over Big Sandy Creek on Shortgrass Prairie Trail (former CKRY, ex-ATSF)
- Clark County, Kansas
- Derelict/abandoned with rails removed, to be converted to trail use
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- Central Kansas Railway (CKRY)
- 71 Panel Timber Pile Trestle (965ft)
Length of largest span: 14.0 ft.
Total length: 965.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.09239, -99.90353 (decimal degrees)
37°05'33" N, 99°54'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/419704/4105503 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 81241 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 18, 2018: Added by Dylan VanAntwerp
- Dylan VanAntwerp - dylan_vanantwerp [at] live [dot] com