Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Wolfe Canyon on Road U
- Cheyenne County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1956
- Stone culvert
Span length: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.85833, -101.54056 (decimal degrees)
39°51'30" N, 101°32'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/282678/4415122 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bird City North
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000120371103200 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 38013 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 89.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com