Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost rainbow arch bridge over Brush Creek on US 69
- Cherokee County, Kansas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1927; replaced 1992
- Concrete through arch
Length of largest span: 149.9 ft.
Total length: 151.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.31167, -94.70500 (decimal degrees)
37°18'42" N, 94°42'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/348911/4130810 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KDOT 0011-B0013 (Kansas Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 40920 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 22.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1990)