Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Fourmile Creek, 1.4 mi. east and 2.2 mi. south of Melrose
- Cherokee County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 84.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.00000, -94.99000 (decimal degrees)
37°00'00" N, 94°59'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/322927/4096723 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Miami NW
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000111081507122 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17562 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2004)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 37.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2000)