Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Denny Branch
- Cherokee County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1956
Length of largest span: 15.1 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.17333, -94.94000 (decimal degrees)
37°10'24" N, 94°56'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/327770/4115863 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000111081006884 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17560 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 87.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)