Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost rainbow arch bridge over a branch of Spring River on FAS 2135
- Cherokee County, Kansas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1923; replaced 1991
- Concrete through arch
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 83.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.03833, -94.73833 (decimal degrees)
37°02'18" N, 94°44'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/345401/4100537 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Baxter Springs
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000110620 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40917 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 43.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1988)