Branch Caney Creek Stone Arch Bridge
Photo taken by Nick Schmiedeler
BH Photo #439665
Very well kept stone arch bridge just N and E of the town of Peru
- Stone arch bridge over Branch Caney Creek on Independence Rd.
- Peru, Chautauqua County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built C. 1930
- Stone arch bridge
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Also called
- Branch Middle Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.15474, -96.04917 (decimal degrees)
37°09'17" N, 96°02'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/762051/4116116 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 83840 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 23, 2018: New photos from Nick Schmiedeler