Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost rainbow arch bridge over Grant Creek on US 166
- Chautauqua County, Kansas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1930; replaced 1998
- Concrete through arch
Length of largest span: 71.9 ft.
Total length: 139.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.11500, -96.40333 (decimal degrees)
37°06'54" N, 96°24'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/730714/4110785 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cedar Vale East
- Inventory numbers
- KDOT 0010-B0004 (Kansas Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 40915 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 59.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1990)