Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over an unnamed creek, 4.0 mi. north of Hale
- Chautauqua County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1944
Span length: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.29306, -96.05500 (decimal degrees)
37°17'35" N, 96°03'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/761057/4131419 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Oak Valley
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000100959006724 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17552 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 81.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com