Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Cedar Creek, 1.0 mi. south and 0.5 mi. east of Cedarvale
- Chautauqua County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.08778, -96.48944 (decimal degrees)
37°05'16" N, 96°29'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/723142/4107559 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cedar Vale East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000100911007008 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17538 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 39.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com