NW Parallel-Stearns Creek Bridge
- Culvert bridge over Stearns Creek on Local 3n5-26-4
- Butler County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.82500, -96.98086 (decimal degrees)
37°49'30" N, 96°58'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/677704/4188319 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000080859506000 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 79865 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2015)
- Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 72.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- December 29, 2017: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein