NW 60th Street-West Branch Walnut River Bridge
- Stringer bridge over West Branch Walnut River on Local 2n2-25-5
- Butler County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 48.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.91171, -96.85370 (decimal degrees)
37°54'42" N, 96°51'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/688675/4198190 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000080873205880 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 79862 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 60.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- December 29, 2017: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein