Branch of Bemis Creek Bridge
- Stringer bridge over Branch of Bemis Creek on Local 25n9-25-6
- Butler County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.85402, -96.71327 (decimal degrees)
37°51'14" N, 96°42'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/701179/4192082 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000080887905960 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 73037 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 57.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- August 1, 2016: New Street View added by Robert Elder
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com