Branch of Whitewater Creek Bridge
- Slab bridge over Branch of Whitewater Creek on Local 7n9-25-3
- Butler County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.89813, -97.13825 (decimal degrees)
37°53'53" N, 97°08'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/663689/4196146 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000080841905900 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 73034 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 93.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- August 1, 2016: New Street View added by Robert Elder
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com