Frisco - Whitewater River Railroad Bridge
- Lost Plate girder bridge over Whitewater River
- Butler County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced. This bridge was in danger of collapse.
- Future prospects
- Might have been used on the Redbud Trail, but was being undermined by the Whitewater River.
- Pony plate girder
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.67288, -96.99919 (decimal degrees)
37°40'22" N, 96°59'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/676452/4171404 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 72819 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 23, 2016: Updated by Robert Elder: Edited Status description and Future prospects.
- July 30, 2016: Updated by Robert Elder: Edited multiple categories.
- July 16, 2016: Added by Robert Elder
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com