Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Whitewater River, 7.7 mi. west of Burns
- Butler County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 50.8 ft.
Deck width: 13.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.08639, -97.04750 (decimal degrees)
38°05'11" N, 97°02'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/672704/4217848 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Peabody SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000080853805640 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17515 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 81 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com