Dry Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Nick Schmiedeler in February 2017
BH Photo #377999
Shown on 1998 CO road map, road not present on 2009 map.
- Stone arch bridge over Dry Creek, 3.5 mi. east and 0.8 mi. south of Whitewater
- Butler County, Kansas
- Built 1903
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 23.9 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.95114, -97.07875 (decimal degrees)
37°57'04" N, 97°04'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/668800/4202135 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000080849005823 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17478 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 4, 2017: Updated by Tony Dillon: Updated status.
- February 4, 2017: New photos from Nick Schmiedeler
- June 28, 2016: Updated by Clark Vance: Location from 1998 county road map.
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com
- Nick Schmiedeler - nick [at] nickschmiedeler [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com