Squaw Creek Bridge
- Lost pony truss bridge over Squaw Creek, 7.7 mi. east of Willis
- Brown County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 13.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.72588, -95.36483 (decimal degrees)
39°43'33" N, 95°21'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/297323/4400007 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000071029703380 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17447 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 1999)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 17.90 (out of 100)
- June 17, 2016: Updated by Robert Elder: Lost.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com