Branch Walnut Creek Bridge
- Lost pony truss bridge over a branch of Walnut Creek, 1.2 mi. east and 0.5 mi. south of Hamlin
- Brown County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 71.8 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.90774, -95.60164 (decimal degrees)
39°54'28" N, 95°36'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/277612/4420758 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000071005003125 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17415 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- June 17, 2016: Updated by Robert Elder: Bridge is lost.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com