Unnamed Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over an unnamed creek, 0.1 mi. south and 1.0 mi. west of Powhattan
- Brown County, Kansas
- Closed to all traffic
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.75898, -95.65793 (decimal degrees)
39°45'32" N, 95°39'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/272309/4404385 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000070999003327 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17454 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 1999)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 16.90 (out of 100)
- June 17, 2016: Updated by Robert Elder: Found the bridge. This one still exists.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com