Delaware River-170th Road Bridge
- Lost pony truss bridge over Delaware River, 0.5 mi. south and 2.8 mi. west of Powhattan
- Brown County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.75418, -95.69904 (decimal degrees)
39°45'15" N, 95°41'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/268771/4403958 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000070995203360 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17420 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 18, 2019: Updated by Tony Dillon: Bridge has been replaced.
- November 10, 2008: Updated by Robert Elder: Edited Categories.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com