Spring Creek Bridge
- Lost pony truss bridge over Spring Creek, 1.5 mi. east and 0.3 mi. north of Fairview
- Brown County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 58.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.84731, -95.69532 (decimal degrees)
39°50'50" N, 95°41'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/269401/4414286 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000070995003207 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17446 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 1999)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 19.90 (out of 100)
- June 17, 2016: Updated by Robert Elder: Lost.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com