Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wolf River, 3.0 mi. south and 1.7 mi. east of Hiawatha
- Brown County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 90.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.79833, -95.48583 (decimal degrees)
39°47'54" N, 95°29'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/270169/4429377 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000070045 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17470 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com