Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Roys Creek, 3.8 mi. west of White Cloud
- Brown County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 90.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.95833, -95.38000 (decimal degrees)
39°57'30" N, 95°22'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/296710/4425845 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Highland NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000070032 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17441 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 55.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com