Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Noharts Creek, 0.2 mi. south and 4.7 mi. east of Reserve
- Brown County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Pony truss
Span length: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.97167, -95.47833 (decimal degrees)
39°58'18" N, 95°28'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/288351/4427554 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Highland NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000070031 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17433 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2014)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com