Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Middle Fork Wolf River on a local road, 0.7 mi. east and 3.2 mi. north of Willis
- Brown County, Kansas
- Unknown status
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 90.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.77167, -95.48833 (decimal degrees)
39°46'18" N, 95°29'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/286878/4405376 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000071017003308 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40898 (Bridgehunter.com ID)