Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stringer bridge over Elk Creek on Yellowstone Road
- Bourbon County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1913
- Concrete stringer (?)
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.02840, -94.78148 (decimal degrees)
38°01'42" N, 94°46'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/343644/4210464 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000061097405705 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75486 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 61.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)