Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel rigid frame bridge over US 69 / K-7 on Pedestrian walkway
- Fort Scott, Bourbon County, Kansas
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1969; rehabilitated 2005
- Steel rigid frame
Length of largest span: 103.0 ft.
Total length: 348.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.83590, -94.70465 (decimal degrees)
37°50'09" N, 94°42'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/349998/4188976 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fort Scott
- Inventory numbers
- KDOT 0006-B0017 (Kansas Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 55215 (Bridgehunter.com ID)