Long Shoals location in Fort Scott
Hey, I've added this bridge location because I needed to find the coordinates where it would go, should it be given permission to move.
- Abandoned parker through truss bridge over Marmaton River on Pedestrians
- Fort Scott, Bourbon County, Kansas
- Future prospects
- I just put this in because the state requested coordinates for the bridge move.
- hopefully rehabilitated in the 20-teens
- - Midland Bridge Co. of Kansas City, Missouri
- Parker through truss
Span length: 175.0 ft.
Total length: 175.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.4 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on January 4, 1990
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.84640, -94.70556 (decimal degrees)
37°50'47" N, 94°42'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/349939/4190143 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Fort Scott
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 89002182 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 51656 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 8, 2012: Added by Julie Bowers