Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Little Mill Creek
- Bourbon County, Kansas
- No longer exists
- Replaced 2000
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.93500, -94.82167 (decimal degrees)
37°56'06" N, 94°49'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/339914/4200167 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000061093105840 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17400 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com