Lost Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Robert Elder
BH Photo #110241
Portions of this bridge's deck are collapsed.
- Through truss bridge over Lost Creek on 155th Street
- Bourbon County, Kansas
- Built 1888
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 91.8 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.02662, -94.82354 (decimal degrees)
38°01'36" N, 94°49'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/339949/4210337 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000061093005707 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17404 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2007)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 16.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- October 23, 2016: New photos from Nick Schmiedeler
- November 16, 2010: Updated by Robert Elder: Edited Categories
- December 20, 2009: Updated by Joshua Collins: changed GPS coordinates
- February 27, 2008: Updated by Robert Elder: Edited "Design"
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Joshua Collins - Bigjc1979 [at] aol [dot] com
- Nick Schmiedeler