Independence Creek Bridge
- Stringer bridge over Independence Creek on Local Rd. L-17.5
- Atchison County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.58014, -95.26238 (decimal degrees)
39°34'49" N, 95°15'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/305696/4383603 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000031041103580 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75054 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 37.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- January 4, 2017: Added by Robert Elder
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com
- KHRI - Kansas Historical Resources Inventory.