Trib. To Stranger Creek Bridge
- Stringer bridge over Trib. To Stranger Creek on Local Rd. F-12.4
- Atchison County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1908
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.49253, -95.35614 (decimal degrees)
39°29'33" N, 95°21'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/297388/4374086 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000031031403700 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75063 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 32.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 4, 2017: Added by Robert Elder
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com
- KHRI - Kansas Historical Resources Inventory.