Trib. Independence Creek Bridge
- Stringer bridge over Trib. Independence Creek on Local Rd. 17-J.1
- Atchison County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.55059, -95.27255 (decimal degrees)
39°33'02" N, 95°16'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/304740/4380345 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000031041003609 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75058 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 4, 2017: Added by Robert Elder
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com
- KHRI - Kansas Historical Resources Inventory.