Trib. Independence Creek Bridge
- Stringer bridge over Trib. Independence Creek on Local Rd. 15.4-M.8
- Atchison County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1908
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.60687, -95.30212 (decimal degrees)
39°36'25" N, 95°18'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/302359/4386657 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000031037003542 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75057 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 4, 2017: Added by Robert Elder
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com
- KHRI - Kansas Historical Resources Inventory.