Trib. To Cedar Creek Bridge
- Stringer bridge over Trib. To Cedar Creek on Colony-Wel J.8-6.9
- Anderson County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 27.2 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.12446, -95.33949 (decimal degrees)
38°07'28" N, 95°20'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/294933/4222209 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000021035805581 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 74804 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- December 16, 2016: Added by Robert Elder
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com
- KHRI - Kansas Historical Resources Inventory.