Prairie Spirit Rail-Trail - Pottawatomie Creek Tributary Stone Arch
Photo taken by Nick Schmiedeler in April 2021
BH Photo #495203
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Stone arch bridge over Tributary of Pottawatomie Creek on Prairie Spirit Rail Trail
- Anderson County, Kansas
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1900
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- Stone arch
Span length: 16.0 ft.
Total length: 16.0 ft.
- Also called
- ATSF - Bridge #76-E
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.36225, -95.23232 (decimal degrees)
38°21'44" N, 95°13'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/304965/4248367 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 89389 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 10, 2021: New photos from Nick Schmiedeler
- May 24, 2020: Added by John Marvig