ATSF - Bridge #76-G
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Stone arch bridge over Tributary of Pottawatomie Creek on Prairie Spirit Rail Trail
- Anderson County, Kansas
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1892
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- Stone arch
Span length: 8.0 ft.
Total length: 8.0 ft.
- Also called
- Prairie Spirit Rail Trail - Tributary of Pottawatomie Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.35716, -95.23509 (decimal degrees)
38°21'26" N, 95°14'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/304709/4247808 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 89388 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 24, 2020: Added by John Marvig