Trib. To Cedar Creek Bridge
- Stringer bridge over Trib. To Cedar Creek on Colony Wel K.9-8.7
- Anderson County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.14999, -95.31849 (decimal degrees)
38°08'60" N, 95°19'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/296844/4224997 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numers
- KS 000021037905543 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 74805 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 41.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 16, 2016: Added by Robert Elder
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com
- KHRI - Kansas Historical Resources Inventory.