S. Fork. Pottawatomie Creek Bridge
- Stringer bridge over S. Fork. Pottawatomie Creek on Ohio R.0-11.7
- Anderson County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.19338, -95.20396 (decimal degrees)
38°11'36" N, 95°12'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/306995/4229566 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000021051005483 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 74802 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- December 16, 2016: Added by Robert Elder
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com