Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Crystal Creek, 1.0 mi. north and 2.5 mi. west of Harris
- Anderson County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
Span length: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.33194, -95.47944 (decimal degrees)
38°19'55" N, 95°28'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/283381/4245706 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000021019505300 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17342 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com