Indian Creek Bridge
Indian Creek Bridge, August 2014
Photo taken by Randy Rasa in August 2014
License: Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY)
BH Photo #290841
Native stone columns and abutments, concrete deck.
- Slab bridge over Indian Creek on Wyoming Road
- Allen County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.03817, -95.50662 (decimal degrees)
38°02'17" N, 95°30'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/280022/4213015 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Neosho Falls
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000011017605700 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 62386 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 65.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 8, 2014: Added by Randy Rasa