Middle Creek Bridge
- Concrete arch bridge over Middle Creek, 0.2 mi. north and 1.5 mi. east of Mildred
- Allen County, Kansas
- Built ca. 1930
Span length: 29.8 ft.
Total length: 29.8 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.02667, -95.14333 (decimal degrees)
38°01'36" N, 95°08'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/311878/4210941 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000011057505708 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17332 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 9, 2009: Updated by Robert Elder: Edited Status and Status Description.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com