Branch Neosho River Bridge
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Neosho River, 3.8 mi. west and 2.2 mi. south of Iola
- Allen County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.87803, -95.48663 (decimal degrees)
37°52'41" N, 95°29'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/281302/4195197 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000010380 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17320 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 13, 2010: Updated by Robert Elder: Edited Carries.
- December 9, 2009: Updated by Robert Elder: Edited GPS Coordinates.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com