Eight Mile Creek Bridge
- Beam bridge over Eight Mile Creek on Cr 600e
- Wells County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1960
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 96.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.84931, -85.10914 (decimal degrees)
40°50'58" N, 85°06'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/659390/4523749 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 9000089 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 71718 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 55.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- April 5, 2016: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com