Cover Covered Bridge 14-90-01x
Talks were under way to preserve the bridge when an arsonist destroyed it.
- Lost Through truss bridge over Wabash River on Former County Road at or about 325 West
- Wells County, Indiana
- Destroyed by fire on May 28, 1966
- Named for nearby family, lost by Arson in late May 1966. 300 West bridge is nearby to the East, and probably why bridge was not replaced.
- - Wheelock, McKay & Goshorn
- Covered Smith through truss
Length of largest span: 207.0 ft.
Total length: 227.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.80373, -85.28435 (decimal degrees)
40°48'13" N, 85°17'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/644719/4518385 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- WGCB 14-90-01x (World Guide to Covered Bridges number)
BH 46266 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 31, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon
- December 12, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added truss type and builders
- September 19, 2010: Added by James Norwood
- James Norwood
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com