This bridge had the decorations of an Indianapolis Bridge Company span. The firm was in operation only from 1883-1885 but built around 150 bridges in that short time.
- Lost Through truss bridge over Wabash River on Main Street in Bluffton
- Bluffton, Wells County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1884, replaced in 1934
- - Indianapolis Bridge Co.
- Pin-connected, 14 panel Whipple truss
- Also called
- Main Street Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.74214, -85.17137 (decimal degrees)
40°44'32" N, 85°10'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/654392/4511741 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 46207 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 19, 2010: New photos from James Norwood
- September 18, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added builder for road bridge
- September 18, 2010: Added by James Norwood
- James Norwood
- Pictures of Arch Bridge - Many, Many, Many pictures of Bluffton here. Down towards bottom it has a few pictures of Arch bridge at this location and plans for pedestrian bridge at spot where interurban bridge once was.
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Jacob P. Bernard