Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Threemile Creek on CR 700 East
- Wells County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Span length: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.61361, -85.08833 (decimal degrees)
40°36'49" N, 85°05'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/661713/4497622 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 9000024 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17299 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2005)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 57.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)