Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete stringer bridge over Hiser Creek on Hiser Station Road
- Wayne County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Reinforced concrete girder
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 014135 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 46618 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 44.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)