McMinn Road Bridge
- Concrete arch bridge over Crown Creek on Mcminn Road in Centerville
- Wayne County, Indiana
- Removed and replaced
- Built ca. 1920
Length of largest span: 23.9 ft.
Total length: 39.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.81750, -85.00528 (decimal degrees)
39°49'03" N, 85°00'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/670727/4409405 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8900051 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17259 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 88.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 23, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Bridge has been replaced